Popular this month on LT: Do you look at this list? Do you get ideas on what to read from it?
Have you read any of the books on the list right now? Feel free to link to any reviews you’ve done as well.
Here’s the list:
1. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
2. Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron
3. Nation by Terry Pratchett
4. Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
5. Anathem by Neal Stephenson
6. American Wife: A Novel by Curtis Sittenfeld
7. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
8. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel by David Wroblewski
9. Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handeland
10. Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) by Stephenie Meyer
I have, sadly, not read any of these. However (ah, there is a bright spot to this!), I currently have The Graveyard Book and Eclipse in my TBR pile, and because of my meandering through this list, I’ve also added the following titles: Dewey, Anathem, and Any Given Doomsday.
It’s always a great day when I add more to my TBR pile.
Update: After reading this review of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society at Joy’s blog, I’ve decided to add it to my TBR afterall.