Welcome to this week’s edition of International Book Giveaways, which I publish every Sunday as my Sunday Salon post. Giveaways included in this list are open to everyone!
I’ve also added a short “Asides” section, where I put related giveaways and contests that don’t fit, for whatever reason, into the main Internationl Book Giveaways List. I’ll include this feature whenever I come across anything related that I think is interesting.
This international book giveaways list round-up post is a regular feature here at MsBookish so if you’re holding a book giveaway that’s open worldwide, let me know and I’ll include your giveaway in my next international book giveaways round-up post.
- YA Fiction: Goth Girl Rising, by Barry Lyga, at The Book Resort (ends Oct 31)
- Nonfiction: Fierce Style: How to Be Your Most Fabulous Self, by Christian Siriano, at College Fashion (ends Oct 19)
- YA/Paranormal: Demon Princess: Reign or Shine, by Michelle Rowen, at The Story Siren (ends Oct 23)
- YA Fiction: Donut Days, by Lara Zielin, at Serene Hours (ends Oct 29)
- Romantic Suspense: As Darkness Falls and Dark Country, by Bronwyn Parry, at The Misadventures of a Super Librarian (ends Oct 21)
- Mystery: Espresso Shot, by Cleo Coyle, at The Book Resort (ends Oct 31)
- Science Fiction: Fever Crumb, by Philip Reeve, at Mr. Ripleys Enchanted Books (ends when poll ends)
- YA Fiction: Beautiful, by Amy Reed, at The Story Siren (ends Oct 31)
- Nonfiction: Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I Learned from the Dog, by Join Wendy, at An Island Life (ends Oct 23)
- Romantic Suspense: Branded by the Sheriff, by Delores Fossen, at Michelle’s Book Blog (ends Oct 21)
- Paranormal: A Touch of Dead, by Charlaine Harris, at The Book Resort (ends Nov 20)
- Christian Fiction: The Sound of Sleigh Bells, by Cindy Woodsmall, at My Friend Amy (end date not stated)
- Historical fiction/Mystery: The Last Dickens, by Matthew Pearl, at Musings of a Bookish Kitten (ends Oct 22)
- Mystery: Holiday Grind, by Cleo Coyle, at The Book Resort (ends Nov 30)
- Paranormal: Entire set of the Hex series, by Linda Wisdom, at Literary Escapism (ends Oct 20)
- YA/Fantasy: The Demon King, by Cinda Williams Chima, at The Story Siren (ends Nov 6)
- Science Fiction: On the Edge, by Ilona Andrews, at SciFi Chick (ends Nov 6)
- Fantasy/Paranormal: Rowan of the Wood and Witch on the Water, by Christine and Ethan Rose, at Bitten by Books (ends Oct 19)
- Children’s Fiction: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, or $40 AMC gift card, at Thingamababy (ends Oct 18) (Note: Burger King grand prize pack is open only to US)
- Fantasy: Curse of the Tahiéra, by Wendy Gillissen, at Alternative-Read (ends Oct 31)
- Selection of one book from list of 100, at Stacy’s Books (ends Oct 30)
Here’s a little something for writers: agent Mary Kole of the Andrea Brown Literary Agent is running a Query Contest. Deadline is October 31 and the prize is a critique of the first 30 pages of your manuscript (thanks, Robyn!)
Win a copy of the Shadows and Light anthology, where author Carrie Harris’ short story, “Revenge of the Mucus Shovel Fairy” appears. I don’t know if this one is international or not, as the post doesn’t say, but it’s too fun to leave out. What do you have to do? Rename Twilight! That’s right – come up with an alternative title for Twilight. Ends Oct 22.