Who’s doing Bloggiesta this spring? This year, it’s a week-long event, so there’ll be lots of time to do those blogging things that need doing and fix those bloggy things that need fixing!
I didn’t do very well at all with the mini-Bloggiesta earlier this year, so here’s hoping I’ll do much better this time around.
My Bloggiesta To-Do List
- Write that first newsletter. A must-do as I actually have people signed up for it now. It didn’t seem so crucial before, when I had only two people signed up, both friends.
- Create a standalone newsletter page.
- Create a Hire Me page, and link to home page.
- Work on an editorial content calendar.
- Add an Instagram plugin for sidebar.
- Clean up categories and tags.
- Update About Me page.
- Go theme hunting and plugin hunting, see what’s out there.
- Show summary of posts on home page, with Read More link.
- Think about installing Discus. Or not.
When it comes to Discus, I get all decided that “yes, I’m going to switch over” and then I change my mind again.
I think I should be able to tackle all of the items on this list, especially now that Bloggiesta is a whole week!
What about you? Are you signing up for Bloggiesta?